Well I got tagged again. I took the time to answer everything which didn't take long. However I cannot say the same for making the questions. I'm the type that likes to be um
.detailed. Yeah lets go with that. So enjoy!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.My Questions:
1. Have you ever been tagged before?Yes I have. The same type of tag as well. Just go search my journal history and you will find them.
2. Who is your favorite superhero?Raven of the Teen Titans is my favorite female super hero ever. I find everything from her powers to her personality to her back story to be interesting.
3. Your favorite song right now.In My Arms by Plumb, currently.
4. Outdoors or indoors?It depends on my mood and the weather. If it is raining I want to be outside, if it is sunny I want to be inside. I love the rain! The sun however not so much and lately my eyes have become pretty sensitive to light.
5. Pencil and paper or pen and tablet?Both? I like to make the sketch on paper then scan it into the computer to do the lines and then color. Sai program is awesome but doing the idea is difficult. So I do that one the old fashion way.
6. Are you a cat/dog person?I love cats the most even though I may be a bit allergic to them. Not highly just a little. I admire the way they walk, there flexibility. It is in part why I like Catwoman though she is no super hero at least most of the time.
7. What's on your mind right now? (be honest xD)Hmm well there is the whole trying to juggle things around. I now work a part time job while I am a full time student so my mind is constantly making check lists on things I need to do.
8. If you could become the opposite sex for a month, would you do it? And what would you do for that month?Difficult question there. Well if no one knew who I was I could go do anything. Perhaps get to know other guys on a friend level better so that I could understand them. Maybe find out what they think about me and my female friend and/or other guys I know.
9. Are you over 18?Yes, I am an adult!
10. Favorite kids show growing up.Obviously the Teen Titans! Five whole seasons packed with the best diverse genre ever. I plan to buy them and whenever I have kids they will get to watch them. After all we need more cartoons that have actual lessons in them. Not just random crap that is turning our young children's brains into mush.The questions you need to answer now:
1. Who are your two favorite Teen Titans? (Pick one female and one male)
2. Do you have a job? (If so what is it and how do you balance it with work. If not why do you not have one and are you currently looking?)
3. Are you in high school or college? (If so what classes are you taking? If not, why not?)
4. Where did you hear about D.A from? Why did you join?
5. What type of art is your favorite? (You can list them all if you want, you do not have to choose one)
6. Do you like to roleplay online? (If so what shows or genres do you roleplay?)
7. What is you all-time favorite book and who is it by? (Give a summary about it so others might read it.)
8. If you could live any type of life you wanted, what would it be like? (Note: it does not have to be realistic)
9. What would you like to do with your own art? (Such as turning it into a career, sell it, improve, certain career you might need it for, and so on
10. How is your love life going? (Do you have someone, and if so is it going well? If you are single, do you just want to be single or are you looking for someone? If you are looking for someone, what would your ideal person be like?)Those who've been tagged: